- Yokohama schools forcing children to eat contaminated beef
What is happening here ?
- [Japanese] Gunma prefecture having seriously high background radiation levels
Why is it you get the real information from regular Japanese people taking onto themselves ? Can we not get proper radiation estimations from Tepco or the government ?
- [Japanese] 1.26 microsiebels/hour in Gunma
In a nice red emergency color.
- Sewage plants in Japan overflooded with Radioactive waste
You have to love the part where the government is saying it is okay and safe to re-use waste for growing fruits and vegetables
- Children exposed to high levels of radiation in a hospital in Kofu/Japan, for the last 12 years
Funny this gets out from the news right now, it is like they have been researching radiation effects on children the whole time. “No immediate risks” seems to be a useful sentence these days.
- Moving whole schools around in Fukushima prefecture.
Really really poor Fukushima people.
- Japan venting radiation high in the atmosphere
Also pointing to the fact that schools are forcing children to eat contaminated food