- Fukushima China’s Syndrome is clearly a concern
More reports and news on the work of Doctor Kodama who explains what is currently happening at the “core”.
- Fukushima To Do List
“… the total amount of radiation released over a period of more than five months from the ongoing Fukushima nuclear disaster is the equivalent to more than 29 “Hiroshima-type atomic bombs” and the amount of uranium released “is equivalent to 20″ Hiroshima bombs.”
- Hope From Stagnation
“To overcome this disaster, we should accept that it has already happened and face the reality.”
- Stories on Nuke Crisis Refugees
“Many rooms remain unoccupied Aug. 16 in temporary housing set up in Aizuwakamatsu for residents who have evacuated from Okuma, where Tokyo Electric Power Co.’s stricken nuclear power plant is located.”
- Radiation fears hits Fukushima on multiple fronts
“95% drops of visitors this year.” I think the hardest is to see when this will eventually stops.
- [2011-08-21] Flustered Fukushima farmers up to their ears in radioactive bullsh*t
- I guess farmers are tired of bullshit indeed.
- [2011-08-21] Test on to coax cesium in paddy soil up the surface.
This is great news. Cesium covered with this spray could be hardened, detected, and then cleaned up.
- [2011-08-21] New contaminated beef found in Fukushima, (also on NHK )
Not surprising, but great to hear they found at least beef that has reached the market and clean it up.
- [2011-08-21] Estimated yearly radiation dosage hits 508 mSv in town near nuke plant.
This is outrageous for the people, and should at least be acknowledge by our Tepco friends.
- [2011-08-21] Chiba kids [also] showing signs of radiation exposure
Someone make it stop for the children in Japan. The government should put all efforts to clean this mess.
- [2011-08-21] Radioactive cesium detected in boar meat in Miyagi Pref.