- [2011-08-19] Mainstream censors Radiation threat
“Instead of taking steps to raise public awareness about the dangers of exposure to contaminated food products that will contribute to these cancer risks, the Japanese government is doing just the opposite.” … what can you say.
- [2011-08-19] Golf courses trapped in rough by radiation
Tepco’s responsibility goes way beyond the real radiation effects. It also goes towards businesses and people who have to clean up, restructure, fire people, leave the area, leave the people, and close business, leave the keys to their life.
- [2011-08-19] 45% of Fukushima children suffered internal exposure to radiation
That is quite a lot, at last real figures are starting to get out to the public.
- [2011-08-19] Japan insists its nuclear crisis was caused by an unforeseeable combination of tsunami and earthquake. But new evidence suggests its reactors were doomed to fail.
I do not think Japanese people are interested on why it happened, so much as to know what’s happening to their food, children and life, NOW. and in the next 20 years.
- [2011-08-19] “Leaked radioactive water caused no damage to the environment”
Classic Video on Tepco activities in Fukushima
- [2011-08-19] “The government and TEPCO have not reported the total amount of the released radioactivity yet”, Radiation alarms doctors
Japanese doctors trying to work on their own, without the government, to measure radiations and fight against the lack of information, and the lack of improvements on the information made available to the public.
- [2011-08-19] Tepco Radiation Release
Not sure, no official word from number 4, and the new figures are 1/10 millionth of what they were in March ? Wonder where it all went. This is still about 20 times the amount of radioactivity released in Hiroshima.
- [2011-08-19] Head of Tokyo University Radioisotope Center calls for speedy decontamination
Active Researcher Dr Kodama, is actively going by himself to Fukushima and surroundings, cleaning radioactive hot spots and contaminated regions.
- [2011-08-19] Excessive radioactive cesium found 100km away from the plant
Government seems to be stuck with settings standards from air-conditioned rooms in Tokyo, but maybe some major plans of actions would be welcomed.
- [2011-08-18] Agency didn’t think to tell neighboring countries radioactive water was released into sea
If you take the first three words of that title, it says a lot. I also personally think that If the government had a dedicated team to think about radioactivity this would not have happened.